Submit Guest Post
Welcome to positronX.IO blogging platform.
We provide tutorials, plugins, code snippets, web documents and latest articles on software development. Our content is consumed by software developers, web designers, front-end developers, WordPress developers, and product designers.
This website can be used by creative thinkers and software developers to publish their articles and tutorials to help the software development community worldwide. We will be honoured to publish your splendid, realistic and problem-solving tutorials and articles on our platform.
Wanna write for us? Please read the following rules.
- No copy paste, content should be 100% unique
- An article must be between within 700 – 1,500 words
- Create an interesting blog title
- Make your blog readable by using subheadings, bold and italics
- Make sure there are no spelling and grammatical errors in your post
- Must include at least one banner, size should be 1488 x 720px
- You should mention a proper attribution for the sources
- Write problem-solving or informative articles
- Don’t forget to send a brief biography about you and your blog
- Only one link can be used in Author Bio
- Your articles must belong to the categories we cover
Categories we cover
- Mongo DB
- Node JS
- React JS
- Bootstrap 4
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Software Development
- Data Science
Share your post to positronX.io
If you have gone through all the guidelines stated above, here is how you can send your blog to us.
firstname.lastname@example.org with following:
Sub: Submitting Guest post at positronX.io
In the body section please mention your post’s title and blogs outline.
You can ask for the blog or tutorial topic from us as well.
If your article is accepted, we will publish your article on our site.
If you have any question regarding guest posting at positronX.io, please do contact us via the contact form.